Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Been a while

I'm not really sure why I haven't written in so long, I guess life has been sort of crazy around here lately.

Matt and I recently discovered that we were pregnant, only to find out after I had my bloodwork done, that I was going to have a miscarriage. It was a lot harder to cope with then I ever expected it to be. But each day the ache in my heart gets a little easier to bear. Life goes on. Things don't always happen the way we expect them to, or even the way we want them to, but there is always a reason in God's great plan, and I am no one to question his reasons.

Today is Spencer's 8th birthday! I can't even belive he is 8 years old. It just doesn't seem right! I can't belive how fast they are growing up...life is like a vapor, it's gone before you know it. We are headed to KY tomorrow morning for christmas, and Spencer's b-day party.

It should be a fun weekend...Matt and I got a hotel for his birthday so we will get a night to just be together. We haven't been able to go out ANYWHERE without the kids since we moved here last december. I love my kids and never want to be away from them, but I miss my husband! It will be nice, to have his undivided attention for a whole night! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) Annette

    I hope you all had a good time with the birthday party and the hotel room! :)

    Thanks for updating things!

    ReplyDelete