Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ultrasound today!

I had my HSG done this past friday and it was normal, my uterus and fallopian tubes were clear and open, and then I had an ultrasound to check my follicles today. I had three good size ones ..one was 14 one was 15 and one was 16. Then I had ten other small ones on my right ovary and 15 small ones on my left ovary, but they probably wont release eggs becuase they are really little. They want them to be 20 before you trigger, so in the next day or so Matt gets to give me a shot to make me ovulate. I have been so moody from the meds, I think he maybe secretly looking forward to getting to stab me with a needle on purpose haha.

The HSG was not as painful as I had imagined it would be. It was uncomfortable but not really painful. So YAY we are on our way now! Hopefully it works this round and we get a march baby! (although when we started trying, i wanted an april baby lol)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for good news! Hope those follies grow! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete