Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lately...

Things seem to be looking up! I haven't had any more seizures since I started the meds, so that is awsome! I did have another EEG done a few months ago and it still showed abnormal spike waves in my left temporal lobe which they defined as 'Seizure Activity' so he would not lower my dosage of meds. Oh well, at least they are working for me and I haven't had anymore.

Matt and I started seeing a Reproductive Endocrinologist or RE for short. I was really dissapointed with my ob/gyn after my last miscarriage, he was really not aware that I actually had feelings, and so I fired him. I really like the new dr. he seems to be pretty confident that he can get me and keep me pregnant. Matt and I both had to have a bunch of blood work done, really it was just pre-conception testing, I'm not really sure why he did it since I have had two kids already, but he did and they all came back fine. Well other then my glucose test. My fasting glucose was normal, but the one hour check and the two hour check were a little on the high side. I'm not sure what we are doing about that at this point. I guess he will tell me when we go back in. I start clomid again this sunday for five days, then next week I have to go in for an HSG, to make sure my fallopian tubes are open, and an ultrasound to check my ovaries. I will TRY and keep you all updated on how things go...not even sure how many people actually even read this lol.

Chloe is getting ready to lose her very first baby tooth! I can't belive it, my baby is growing up so fast. She will be 5 years old next month! I just can't wrap my head around that! I love watching her and Spencer interact, they are so good with each other. Chloe gets her feelings hurt so easily though, I guess she gets that from me.

We have my little sister for a month or so over the summer which I'm loving. I never get to see her since we moved up here so I'm glad to get to spend some time with her. The kids are really enjoying her being here too. Although I think Gabby may be getting pretty bored :P

Matt's work schedule is awsome this month, he is working almost all 8 hour shifts! I CAN NOT tell you how fabulous that has been. Of course his 8 hours are right smack in the middle of the day, but he is able to get more rest and that is making him feel better.

We just got done with VBS this week and it was so much fun! The kids had a really good time, Chloe got out of the van today and said 'mommy repeat after me' and quoted a Phillipians verse they have been doing this week! I was so proud! I was lucky enough to get to teach part of the pre-school class, It was SUCH a wonderful experience! Their little smiling faces so eager to learn and belive, it was just amazing. Of course I got sick in the middle of the week and missed two out of five days. Luckily Matt's work schedule allowed him to cover for me. I still feel yucky though. We went to Ky the weekend before VBS and I got an awful sunburn when me and mom took the kids swimming, so I started the week off with that and then ended up sick the rest of the week. Yesterday I was barely able to eat anything, so sick to my stomach. Today has been a little better, i wasn't able to eat until late in the day, like after 3 but it didn't make me sick like yesterday. My throat is hurting and my nose is runny and I'm completly exhausted but I think I'm getting over it. Hopefully.

Well, I guess that's all the update I have for now, I'm ready for bed, but gosh it's not even close to bedtime yet. Guess that means MOVIE TIME FOR THE KIDS!!! haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are finally looking up, girl! Hopefully this new RE does something to help you guys!

    ReplyDelete