Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yes, No, Maybe, I don't know...Can you repeat the question??

I never imagined that having pets would create such headache when we need to travel. Matt has drill this weekend and my parents were going to keep the dogs for us so that we could get a hotel (no pets allowed) and spend the weekend swimming while matt is at drill. Well my mom called tonight and because of some things they have going on, they can't keep the dogs for us. We have to leave in the morning as soon as matt gets home which is usually around 6am! How am I supposed to re-arrange plans in that amount of time? I dont know what we are going to do, I suppose that me and the kids will have to stay home, which really irritates me because I was really looking forward to the trip. The kids are packed and they are going to be upset that they dont get to go swimming after all. Uggh, what do most people who have pets, do when they have to go away? Cats are easy, they dont have to go outside but dogs are so complicated. I hate to put them in a kennel but Geez, what am I supposed to do?

Well I'm done ranting, Just needed to blow off some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment