Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blaahh

I know I have been slacking on my posts...I have recently started some new medication that is making me really tired and sick, so I have been without motivation to do anything. Not much new right now, Matt went to richmond today for drill and he will be coming home tonight. Long haul for 5 hours of pay. I don't really see that it is worth it, but he had to go. Me and the kids aren't really doing anything, just being lazy..I may take them to the video store later, the family video here has free kids rentals and free educational rentals, and then their new release movies are really close to free. We may go to the park, depending on if I feel like I can endure it.

12 more days until the big move! That makes me happy for sure haha. I am not counting or anything. Everything is done, we are just waiting. I have been trying to get Matt to bring me some box's so I can start packing up stuff we don't use very much that way moving will be quicker but NOOOOO, he wants to wait till last minute and be rushed and stressed...well, leave me stressed, since he is going to be working that weekend. I cannot even express how upset I am over that. i want to get moved so bad, and our closing weekend he has to work. They also changed our closing time from 8am to 3 pm because they aren't going to be moved out until then, and matt has to go to work at 6 or 7 depending on the location he is working that night.

2 comments:

  1. I sympathize with the stress and ickies you've been feeling. Don't let them get you down!

    You'll be just fine with the move. Even though you are anxious to get in, remember it's not going anywhere! Have you already set up a date to be moved out with the landlord of your apt.? Is J&R coming up to help or do you need us?

    Both you and Matt have been going through a lot with his work giving him a hard time plus the stress of another move, just take it as it comes.

    Y'know what's crazy? There have been two people in the last month or so, hit by NS trains in KY! That's crazy. Is Matt having to deal with that? Both of them happened at night. It's a terrible thing. They say it's especially hard for the engineer of the train to get over that kind of thing.

    And that is hard on each of you, his having to drive down for drill. Hey, but it's better than him being deployed. I'm sure he is glad to get home to you guys and your smiling faces.

    Let us know about the move, if you'll need us. I'm trying to call R to see if they still plan on going up. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the medication is making you sick! "hugs"

    ReplyDelete