Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kids are Wonderful!

So I have been using a star chart to keep my little ones on track for doing their chores and schoolwork and as I was getting online today to print them another chart, I happened to come across a web-site for 'online' chore charting. I thought I would check it out and see how it worked and I was so impressed. Not only are there hundrends of chores, but there are also things like being healthy, staying fit, doing bible study, manners, you name it and it's probably on there! You can make unlimited charts for different things, for example I made one for Spencer's schoolwork, one for housework, one for good manners, one for demerits (if he misbehaves, he loses points). Everytime they mark off something they have done they earn points towards rewards from me or they can use their points to buy clothes and furniture for their cat, which is like their character on the site. It's so cool. If you want to check it out here is the address...http://www.handipoints.com/. The kids are having a total blast with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment