Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally!

After a three week hiatus, I finally made it back to the gym. I have been twice this week and I am so mad at myself for being lazy these past three weeks! I am pretty sore from my workout the day before yesterday and I SO did not want to go today lol. I did though so praise the lord for getting me off my butt and back to the gym! Not a lot going on right now, Matt is really unhappy with his job. I fear he is pretty miserable here. Some of the guys that have been there for years, like to blame Matt when they screw something up or decide to be lazy, so he is getting a lot of flack for things that he has no control over. Please pray for him that his job gets better and these guys will take more responsibility for their own mistakes. Hopefully something will open up in another state before too long and he will get out of this terminal, but I'm not sure how much better it would be somewhere else. He is thinking about leaving NS and working for another railroad. Maybe Canada. I wouln't mind to live there, it's so beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you going to the gym. Once you get moved, you'll have room for a workout room in the basement! That would be awesome.

    I had no idea Matt was having troubles at work. We'll start praying for him.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that Matt is having problems at his job. I hope that he finds something better that makes him happier.

    I'm so glad you went to the gym again! It's hard, but you feel so great and accomplished once you finish your workout. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I did feel better after I worked out. I felt like I did something important lol! I am not sure that he dislikes his job as much as he dislikes the people he works with. Thanks for the prayers and support!

    ReplyDelete